Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Bathroom Decorations


I have decided to go with a "blood bath" theme in my bathroom this year.  I don't usually decorate the bathroom but I thought it would be fun to try. 
 

What you will need for this project:
 
A Shower Curtain Liner (or two if you have a rod like mine)
White Towels
Red Acrylic Paint
Paint Brushes
Blood Spater Gel Window Clings (optional)
 

This is a pretty straightforward DIY halloween project.  What we did was paint our hands and then kind of smear them downwards on the towel and the shower curtain liners (on the outside).  Then we went in with a paint brush and made smear marks and such all over. 
 
I found gel blood splatter window clings at the Dollar Tree and I put those on the mirror above the sink. 
 
 
My youngest had fun adding in her little touches.
 

 

 

 

It was harder than I thought it would be to get pictures of my bathroom.
 

Cost of this project:
 
2 Shower Curtain Liners $2 from Dollar Tree
White Towel $3 from Dollar General
Gel Window Clings $1 from Dollar Tree
 
The red acrylic paint I already had on hand.
  You could save even more if you had some old white towels you could use instead of having to buy some.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment