Friday, October 19, 2012

Christmas Planner


Christmas is right around the corner so I thought it was time for me to get organized.  I am one of those people who likes to have lists so that I remember everything otherwise I end up buying the same things over and over again.  Usually I just use a notebook dedicated to Christmas but this year I found these awesome printables over at Bella Caiden and Life Your Way.
 
What you will need for this project:
 
3-ring binder
Dividers
Hole Punch
Printer/Paper/Ink
 

I bought a red binder and left it plain.  I didn't want to advertise to my kids that this was my Christmas binder because I knew that they would be peeking otherwise.
 
 
 

On the inside these are my categories.  You could use different ones but this is what is easiest for me.
 
1.  Baking- A list of recipes and who I am baking for.
2.  Made with Love- Handmade gifts that I want to to make, who they are for and when I want them completed by.
3.  Ideas- I have a page for every person with ideas for gifts and stocking stuffers.
4.  Internet- This is to keep track of all of my internet purchases.  I buy alot on Amazon every year with my Swagbucks and other sites so this will help me make sure I get all of my shipments.
5.  Stockings- This is where I write down all the stocking stuffers that I have purchased for each person.
6.  Gifts-  I have one page for every person that I am buying for this year.  I write down the gifts that I have already purchased, where I bought it from, how much it cost, if  I need to purchase anything else to go with that gift and if I have wrapped it yet.
7.  Receipts- In the back of my binder I have an envelope to put all my receipts in for the gift that I have purchased in case I need to return or exchange something.
I still need to add a section for Christmas Cards that I will be sending out.
 
 
This really has already made a HUGE difference as far as being organized goes.  Hopefully this season won't be quite as stressful because I have it all right here in my handy dandy binder.
 
 
Cost of this project:
$1 for the 3-ring binder from Dollar Tree
$1 for the dividers from the Dollar Tree
 
Printer, paper and ink I already had.

Don't forget to include your mailman/mailwoman, newspaper delivery person, bus driver, teacher, coaches, neighbors, ect.  I seem to always forget at least one of them every year no matter how hard I try not to.



No comments:

Post a Comment