Monday, November 12, 2012

Cinnamon Stick Wreath




Ready for some Christmas crafts?
 
What you will need for this project:
Wreath Form
Cinnamon Sticks
Ribbon
Hot Glue
 
 
My wreath form came from Dollar Tree
The ribbon came from Family Dollar
The cinnamon sticks came from Hobby Lobby


 
This wreath form was a little too thick so I cut it in half and made two.
 
 
 
Start by gluing the end of your ribbon to the form.
 
 
Wrap it around the form until you get all the way back around.  Glue that end down.
 
 
Now you can start adding the cinnamon sticks.  Glue them down to the form.
Once you have made it all the way around with the cinnamon sticks, go back in with another layer over all the empty spots.
 
 
I had a little extra ribbon left over, so I made a bow to give it a little extra something.
 
 
Cost of this project:
$1 for the wreath form
$1 for the ribbon
$2.98 for 3 bags of cinnamon sticks ($1.99 each with 50% off)
 
Hot glue I already had on hand.
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment: