Sunday, October 7, 2012

Apple Fritters

Who doesn't love warm, yummy apple fritters on a cool Fall day? 
 
 
They are one of my all time favorites besides pumpkin pie so I went on a mission to find the best recipe I could.  I came across this one from Pioneer Woman.  I didn't use the glaze that her recipe calls for, I just sprinkled mine with powdered sugar.  Man are they to die for good!
They turned out perfect and were super easy to make.
This recipe makes quite a few but they were even better the next day when heated up in the oven.
 
Leave me comment and let me know what your favorite Fall recipes are!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie thanks for sharing the lovely yummy recipe. I am defintely going to have to try this one. My fall favorite recipe has to be no other than Pumpkin bread you can find the recipe on my blog at rockingbluesmama15.blogspot.com I too love watching Pioneer Woman it is fascinating to me that is on how she became who she is now in the food industry. Take care !!!

    ReplyDelete